Senior Leadership Search
Why choose us?
- We have 25+ years of recruiting experience, and of supporting Boards, CEOs, and senior leaders. In other words, we understand what leadership teams and boards require and we only present you with the senior management candidates that you can depend on.
- We have access to candidates who are not actively looking, and the ability to attract these candidates to your organization. We are not filling our positions by placing ads. We find what your particular company needs from each unique position, and we conduct targeted searches for the top players in your space, and tell these candidates your story. We bring your position, strategic objectives, and company culture to life for the candidate.
- We maintain complete dedication to exceptional customer service. Not only do we communicate with you frequently each week on searches, but we also provide a formal written status report to you each Friday morning throughout the assignment.
- Our average recruiting cycle – from assignment to accepted offer – is less than 35 days.
- We emphasize fit – over 80% of candidates placed four years ago are still with the Client company. This is the best example of how we partner with our clients. We place for the long term.
Senior Leadership positions we’ve placed:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Director of Finance
- Accounting Director
- Plant Manager
- Production Manager
- General Manager
- Operations Director
- Product Marketing Manager
- Director, Marketing
- Learning & Development Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Vice President, Sales
- Regional Sales Manager
- Vice President, Human Resources
- Vice President, Supply Distribution
- Director, Talent Acquisition
- Senior Engineer
- Auditing Manager
- Tax Accountant
Sometimes you need to make discreet changes. Maybe someone just doesn’t quite have the right background because your company has evolved, or possibly doesn’t have the bandwidth to meet new business challenges that the direction of your organization might need. It is not always a negative, but just a part of doing business. You are at the right place. We are experts at conducting confidential searches.
One of the things we have discovered over the years is that one of the services that all leaders truly need is the ability to very quietly look for ways to replace a weak link in the chain without drawing attention that this is taking place. This is the service our firm has become true experts at. We conduct confidential searches with the utmost privacy and courtesy for all parties involved. And of course, we also do the more traditional retained search where it’s not necessary to keep things as confidential.
New positions required as your company evolves.
Unfortunately, succession planning is not always the complete answer. You may need additional solutions. As companies evolve, they need to be agile, able to adapt to new technology or industry trends, and newly created positions are necessary. Also, as your company grows, your leadership team often grows. Or, sometimes you just need new expertise, fresh talent, to creatively embrace new strategic objectives and changing market demands. It would be great if you could just place an ad, but to get the best talent, a customized, targeted search for your organization’s unique job parameters is required. By investing in a fully dedicated search for your new manager, critical team member, or executive, your organization will have the opportunity to reap the benefits from improved efficiencies, experienced leaders, cost savings, and increased revenues to become the best-practice leader in your space. This is where we excel. We can deliver these top candidates.
Our golden rule.
You will never see a candidate from us who doesn’t meet all three of these criteria:
- 90%+ of the skills you outline
- Willing to accept the salary you specify
- Motivated by more than just money
“SHRS knows how to recruit great management talent. Through their thorough and thoughtful search process, and extensive network, I was only presented with exceptional candidates with superb track records.” – Jay Short, Board Member.